Losing weight means getting rid of all fats. However, fatty foods help a lot in starting the HCG diet. You are not allowed to get rid of fatty foods right away. This is because you still need to eat fatty foods upon starting the HCG diet. What are these fats that help in losing weight? These are the healthy fats that you can get from healthy food options. Healthy fats can go a long way in helping you maintain a healthy weight.
There are several reasons why you need healthy fats in your loading days. One of the reasons is to help in preparing your fat stores for VLCD. Do not avoid healthy fats because it is mainly needed for the HCG diet. It helps promote the function of your brain and protects against eye diseases. Healthy fats can also lower your stress level so that you will be prepared for the VLCD.
The loading of healthy fats happens only during Phase 1 of the HCG diet. This is the phase where you can eat as much food as you want. The loading phase is also known as binge eating phase. It prepares your body and fills out your fat stores. Do not skip the loading phase because it is one of the keys to reaching your weight loss goal.
Always remember that the HCG diet needs proper timing. Following the HCG diet protocol is the best tip you can do for weight loss. Maintain the allowed intake of calories during the HCG diet. It is important to know that each phase of the HCG diet differs in caloric requirements.
Healthy and fatty-foods that are allowed in starting the HCG diet
Food #1- Almonds and olive oil
These are a good source of healthy fats. This will also help you lose weight. Almonds are filling which helps in suppressing your appetite. It contains monounsaturated fats and fiber which aids in proper digestion. It also has the same fats that can be found in olive oils. Almonds help in lowering blood sugar levels. It is also good for maintaining healthy blood pressure and a stable level of cholesterol. It can also help in fighting against the future attack of cancer cells. You can add olive oil to your meal during the loading phase. It has a certain property that helps in breaking down body fats.
Food #3 – Coconut Oil
This oil also has major benefits in starting your HCG diet. It has the same effects as olive oil. You can also add coconut oil for your meals. Coconut oil is also one of the sources or triglycerides that boost your metabolic rate. This eventually releases hormones that supply energy. Coconut oil can also be cooking oil and it also maintains healthy heart health. It is also helpful in setting your body for the rapid fat burning. This is also good in boosting your brain and mood that is ruined by stress.
Food #4 – Avocados and walnuts
These are perfect in setting your body for weight loss. Avocados and walnuts are filling foods that help in curbing your hunger. It is also rich in omega-3 fatty acids that maintain your cardiovascular health. Walnuts as well are an excellent source of high profile fatty acids. It keeps your heart-healthy and it helps in promoting healthy weight loss. You can have avocado and walnut as a substitute you’re your unhealthy snacks. These are a great choice for a healthy heart and a healthy weight. It has also been shown to be helpful in digestion.
Food #7 – Fatty Fish
Fatty fish are great sources of omega 3 fatty acids. The widely known fatty fish that helps in weight loss are salmon, haddock, and cod. Fatty fish is linked to helping in keeping a healthy weight loss. It is also helpful in fighting against other problems that are linked to metabolism. This is also known to be protective against cognitive diseases.
The foods that are allowed during the HCG diet (including VLCD)
- All cuts or lean meat such as chicken, beef and pork
- Approved vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, and leafy vegetables
- Unsweetened tea, coffee, and water for cleansing
What are the benefits of the HCG diet?
- It improves metabolic function- The HCG works in your brain that sends signals for faster metabolic rate. You do not need to eat much food to gain energy during the HCG diet. This is because the HCG will increase your metabolic rate and increase rapid fat burning. It improves metabolic rate and curbs hunger and starving. The HCG instructs your body to use fats reserves as your source of energy.
- Healthy weight reduction- This is the main goal of the HCG in your body. It doesn’t just burn fats but also protects your body from diseases. A healthy body is also achieved through the help of the HCG diet foods. This is because it helps in weight loss and staving off diseases. It targets the fats in hard to reach areas of your body. HCG burns stubborn fats in your arms, neck, waist, thigh, and butt. It also preserves your muscle as it takes of fats in your body. The HCG does not touch even a single mass of your muscles.
- It keeps you away from diseases- Losing weight is an open door to set your free from diseases. Losing weight through the HCG diet can lower your risk of having diseases. It can also lower your blood sugar levels and fight against cancer. You can also move freely and gain better endurance. It will take you back on the track of being healthy. You will also look great and feel better because you can do things that are not yet done before.
How to promote weight loss during the HCG diet?
- Stay hydrated and choose to eat healthy food products
- Do not try high intensity or extreme workout
- Do not eat foods that have high calorie and other unhealthy ingredients
- Stay away from carbs, sugar, salt, and oily foods during P2
- Eat fruits and vegetables and make sure to load on protein