What is obesity?
Obesity is a condition when your weight is opposite to the stability of your weight. This is a condition wherein there is an excess amount of body fat. This is very common in the US which it also became one of the world’s health concern. There is also an increasing number of obese people including children. This is because of lifestyle, food, surroundings, health condition and even genetics.
The History of the HCG diet in treating obesity
Dr A.T.W. Simeons is the scientist that discovers the HCG as a treat to obesity. He stated that even malnourished and sick women are still able to give birth to a healthy baby. This is because the Hormone in the HCG that is produced during pregnancy using the stored fat and nourishes the fetus. This will release the reserved fat of non-pregnant individuals to be used as the source of energy as the body is on rapid fat burning. These findings drove the creation of the successful 500-calorie diet. This type of diet is only safe with the presence of the diet hormone in your body.
HCG brings good news to every obese individual. HCG changes your diet style. Thus, changes your perception of food. It burns calories without doing any hard exercise. The excess calorie is stored by your body and becomes fat. The HCG is an effective helper in treating obesity without spending too much money. You will also not undergo weight loss surgery.
The HCG diet has provided a proper diet plan and protocol to be effective in weight loss. This is also the time that you are required to avoid all the unhealthy foods and lifestyle to successfully reach your weight loss goal. Eat your HCG meal regularly limit your snack and sugar. Be wise to choose healthy food that promotes good health. Monitor your weight regularly to be able to track down weight gains and stalls. HCG reduces the harmful effects of obesity in your health. HCG is a good solution instead of bypass surgery. It works fast and cost less than surgery.
The benefits of the HCG diet
- It has a greater result in fat burning
The HCG targets directly to the stored fats in the unreached areas of your body. The HCG focuses on fat burning especially on the stubborn fats in hard to reach areas of your body. Thus, maintains the firmness and health of your muscle. The HCG will target the fats that are covering your muscle.
- It promotes proper distribution of nutrients
The proper distribution of nutrients in your body is done along with healthy eating. The healthy food choices are loaded with nutrients that will meet the nutritional requirements of your body
- It gives your body a break
It will renew your health and weight. It will also promote cleansing and revival of your body tissues through weight loss. It gives your body a break from receiving unhealthy food ingredients form processed foods.
- It does not take too long to burn your fats
The HCG diet will work right away in reaching your weight loss goal The weight loss hormone will immediately reach the fats most especially in your belly, butt and abdomen, in other parts of your body. It is important to know that your weight loss depends on your intake of foods and also the regular shot of the HCG diet.
Proper preparation in starting the HCG diet to treat obesity
- Start to eat healthy foods- Establish a healthy eating pattern. This includes eliminating unhealthy food choices such as process foods. Eliminate sugar, complex starches, simple sugar and minimize grains during your break. Start to stop the intake of the foods choices that causes you to gain weight.
- Meet with a medical doctor – Your doctor will give you a go signal to pursue for the second round or wait longer. This is somehow a detailed physical checkup. This is to make sure that you have enough body fats to shed or you are physically ready to lose weight.
- Stay active- Exercise will prepare you physically for the HCG diet. Your body gets more benefit when you exercise regularly to counterpoise the impact of any unhealthy foods. Your exercise routine will help burn extra calories from the unhealthy foods you eat during your break. It must not be extensive but it must at least be always consistent. This is to ensure proper metabolic function.
- Set realistic weight loss goal- Set small goals and reach it slowly and step by step each week. Figure out your body weight and how much fat you want to lose for the duration of your diet. Create a meal plan that is fitted on your weight loss goal.
- Motivate yourself to finish the process- Commit to making it until you reach your desired goal. Finish the weight loss process by carefully following the HCG diet protocol. The diet protocol will serve as your guide to finish your weight loss process.
- Be responsible for the result- You must be responsible for your lifestyle and eating style. You are also accountable for your weight loss result. Be careful with your habits and lifestyle because it affects your weight loss.
The foods you can have in starting the HCG diet
- Walnuts- This offers a wide range of health benefits. These are also helpful in staving off hunger during your weight loss maintenance. It has low calories which is will less likely cause you to gain weight. This can also be your choice for healthy snacking.
- White Fish- it is rich in omega-3 fatty acids. The high level of omega 3 is also a good choice for weight loss and a smart choice of lean protein. Protein helps in maintaining healthy bone and muscle. It keeps your stomach full until your next meal.
- Chicken breast- The high levels of protein control your appetite and lower your possibility of grabbing snacks. It will also make sure that you get the right amount of protein needed by your body during the HCG diet.
- Avocado– This is one of the most filling foods that curb your hunger. Avocados are rich in omega-3 fatty acid that is beneficial for your cardiovascular health and healthy weight loss.